Report Builder: NPS Wizard
NPS Wizard allows you to generate all combinations of Net Promoter Scores (NPS) for the demographics of your choice.
Navigating to NPS Wizard
- Log in to your CultureMonkey account and go to the Reports Builder module from the left panel.
- Click on Advanced, and then click on Fetch Report under NPS Wizard.
- In the NPS Wizard, select the survey name from the drop-down menu. Only surveys with an eNPS or Custom NPS question added will be listed in the survey name options.
- Next, choose Report Metrics from the drop down option, now you can also choose from the custom NPS.Surveys which passes the minimum threshold
- Only surveys with at least 3 submissions and 1% participation rate will be listed in the survey drop-down.
- Based on the required report format, select one of the following Distribution Type.
Scores: e-NPS or Custom NPS score for the selected survey.
Ratings: Distribution of ratings from 0 to 10.
Promoters and Detractors: The number of promoters and detractors across the selected dimension.
- Under dimensions, you can select up to two demographics of your choice.
- Click on Generate Report to download the desired data cuts.
The anonymity threshold will be applied based on the combinations of the selected fields. Say you choose team and sub-team demographics in the dimensions field. Anonymity will be applied for each combination of team and sub-team in the survey.
Only those combinations that exceed the threshold will be shown on the report. This is applicable for both confidential and anonymous surveys.